Photo: Getty Images
A new survey finds that those who sleep naked are more likely to be extroverts, be night owls and be happier with their sex life.
Whether you’re team PJs or team birthday suit, here’s what it says about you.
- Extroverts, people who love horror and fall asleep watching TV or listening to podcasts and night owls are more likely to sleep in the nude.
- They’re also more likely to be night owls and say they’re “very confident” than those who sleep in jammies.
- Those who sleep in the buff are also most likely to have the zodiac sign Cancer, while pajama wearers are most likely to be Capricorns.
- People who wear jammies also tend to be early birds and enjoy watching drama and mystery movies.
- But one of the most important differences may be that those who sleep in the nude are happier with their current sex life than those who snooze in PJs (62% versus 48%).
- Nearly three-quarters (72%) of naked sleepers who have a partner say it positively impacted their sex life.
- When it comes to dreams, 55% of those who sleep with nothing on say they get nightmares, compared to 44% of those who wear pajamas.
- The survey also finds that regardless of what people wear to sleep, the average respondent only wakes up feeling fully rested three mornings a week.
- That may be why only 24% are “very satisfied” with their sleep quality.
So which team are you on?