Photo: Getty Images
Stepping out of your comfort zone can be scary, but maybe it's time to shake some things up. Looking for a new job, starting a new relationship can be scary, but what else can you learn about yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone?
When you stray from what you’ve always been doing or where you’ve always been, you’re going to have new, different experiences. You’re also going to learn a lot of new things, like these.
- You learn fear’s just in your head
- You discover you can totally handle stuff
- You realize being flexible is key
- You find surprises can be the best part
- You understand yourself better
- You accept that messing up’s okay
- You see confidence comes with trying
- You recognize there aren’t really limits
- You gain a whole new outlook
- You feel life’s more exciting
For even more, click HERE!