Photo: Getty Images
Need some help getting in the holiday spirit? Well Starbucks to the rescue. They're releasing their holiday menu and holday cups starting today!
There are four different cup designs,designs include:
- Party Plaid - This one is a modern take on a classic plaid scarf, according to Bridget Shilling, who designed the 2023 holiday cup collection.
- Peppermint Swirl - Starbucks’ classic Peppermint Mocha was the inspiration for this one, with “swirling waves of color that seem to move.”
- Ribbon Spool - This cup’s design appears to be wrapped in colorful ribbons, as Shilling says she wanted it to feel “a bit imperfect,” like the way we store our gift wrap ribbons.
- Bauble Wrap - Featuring festive ornament shapes “to create a bold, mod print, wrapped around the cup,” Shilling says this design is her favorite.
Many Starbucks favorites make a comeback on the 2023 holiday menu, including the Peppermint Mocha, for the 21st consecutive year.
- Also returning are the Caramel Brulée Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, and Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte.
- Pastries and treats that are back include the Cranberry Bliss Bar, Gingerbread Loaf, Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop, Snowman Cookie and Sugar Plum Cheese Danish.
- New to the menu this year is the Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai, which is made with “a blend of oatmilk and black tea infused with cinnamon and warming spices and topped with a sprinkle of spice topping.” It’s available iced or hot.
- One favorite that isn’t back for 2023 is the Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, which was first introduced in 2017.