Photo: Getty Images
Taco Bell is always changing their menu up, and now they are bringing back some old favorites and new items
- Cheesy Jalapeño Mexican Pizza - Anyone missing the Mexican Pizza can now try a spicy version that features seasoned beef and refried beans layered between two Mexican Pizza shells with Mexican Pizza sauce, a three-cheese blend, nacho cheese sauce, with tomatoes and jalapeños on top.
- Rolled Chicken Tacos - These were first introduced back in 2014 and they’re back for a limited time. The crispy tacos are made with a white corn tortilla stuffed with shredded marinated, slow-cooked all-white meat chicken, then fried until golden brown.
- $2 Chicken Burritos - There’s a pair of these on menus now. The Chicken Enchilada Burrito includes grilled chicken, seasoned rice, red sauce, a trio of cheese and sour cream in a flour tortilla. It’s available nationwide, but only for a limited time. The Chipotle Ranch Grilled Chicken Burrito is another fan-favorite that was already on the menu, but now it’s just $2.
- Wild Strawberry Freezes - This new frozen beverage is described as tasting like real wild strawberries. You can also get a Wild Strawberry Creme Delight Freeze, which includes a swirl of sweet vanilla cream.
- Strawberry Twists - Another new sweet treat, the Strawberry Twists are like the Cinnamon Twists fans love, but these are dusted with sweet and tart strawberry sugar instead of cinnamon sugar.
- Cheesy Chicken Crispanadas - These are made with chicken that’s marinated and slow-cooked in a garlic, tomato and onion seasoning, then blended with Monterey Jack, cheddar and mozzarella cheese and stuffed inside pastry dough that’s “crisped to perfection.” They’re being tested and are only available in Atlanta, but if they’re a hit, they could stick around and be available across the country.
- $2 Stackers - They’re finally back, but only available in Tucson Arizona, for now. The Classic Stacker features three layers of seasoned beef, nacho cheese sauce, and three-cheese blend all wrapped in a grilled flour tortilla.
Sounds like we may already have lunch plans today now