Photo: Getty Images
The dating game is hard, it's no joke out there! If you're single there there might be some harsh truths you need to hear.
So what are these brutal truths single people may need to hear at times? Here are seven of them you should memorize if you’re struggling to find your person (and really want to).
- Hope for the One, but prepare for singledom.
- You are not going to meet your partner if you’re not leaving your house.
- Please remember what dating is supposed to be. You are “interviewing” your “future spouse.”
- Dating is (sadly) a meat market. People can still be shallow.
- Don’t bother with people who cannot match what you’re willing to provide for them.
- The most romantically successful people date with their heads, not their hearts.
- Marriage is a business contract, too.