Photo: Getty Images
You can learn a lot about someone you're hooking up with from their friends. So after getting in some laughts, you should ask their friends these questions to help you get to know your partner better. Their friends can paint a better picture of what they're like as a person. So what questions do you ask?
- Are they the type of guy/girl that other guys/girls like?
- Do they have any friends of the opposite sex?
- Do they hold grudges?
- Do they fight with their friends a lot?
- Do they have a mix of coupled-up friends and singles, or are they all still a bunch of partiers?
- Do they share things like inside jokes and regular traditions with their friends?
- How long have they all been friends?
- Do they have more acquaintances or more close friends?
- How do their friends see you?
- What’s their role in the friend group?
Sounds like you might be fishing for answers, but if you want to get to know someone this is a great place to start.