Photo: Getty Images
You've heard about affrimations, but have you tried them? They're positive sayings that can get those negative thoughts out of our heads. They give you power, and can even help you live a little happier.
Especially now when it feels like there’s just lots of bad happening in the world, and we’re feeling a lot of pressure, it’s even more important to be confident and optimistic. There are certain affirmations that can help you achieve this. Here are six that’ll help you improve your self-image and will also get those negative thoughts right out of your head.
- I will give myself permission to rest when needed.
- I will treasure the rare moments in my life.
- Today I choose to do things differently.
- I can be myself.
- I need to stop and contemplate what I need to do next.
- I choose to create a long-term vision for my life that will help me move forward.