Photo: Getty Images
So you get a message from your kids teacher that seems like it's a positive note about your little one, but you might want to read it again and pay attentiong to how the message is worded. A teacher on TikTok is revealing the "secret code" teachers use to tell moms and dads about how their kids are doing
The TikTok account @bored_teachers shares funny content about what it’s like to be a teacher and stories about classroom experiences.
Here are more from the "secret code"
- When teachers say something like, “Your child is very social,” it actually means they won’t stop talking.
- Smith says that if a teacher tells you a child’s “excitement in the classroom is contagious,” they really mean the kid can’t calm down.
- And if you’re told your child is a “natural born leader,” the teacher is actually saying your kid is “super bossy.”
- A fellow teacher agrees with Smith’s assessment, writing, “100 percent can confirm.”
- Another viewer adds some coded suggestions of their own, including that if the child “dances to the beat of their own drum,” it’s code for “doesn’t listen to anything they’re told.”
- And a third shares that when a teacher says “your son is going to make a great lawyer,” it actually means they “won’t stop arguing with me.”
So does any of this "secret code" sound like something your kids teacher has told you? I'm guilty of a few.
Source: Daily Mail