Photo: Getty Images
Halloween is on Monday, and as we get closer and closer to the holiday things just see to get spookier and spookier. So have you turned your Instagram spooky yet? A Halloween pic or photos need a creepy caption. "Bustle's" got you covered with some creepy captions you can use. So Be afraid, be very afraid!
- "My candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open." — Mary Shelley
- "Shadows of a thousands years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, 'Tonight is Halloween!'" — Dexter Kozen
- "Whatever you do… don't fall asleep.” — “A Nightmare on Elm Street”
- "Werewolves howl. Phantoms prowl. Halloween's upon us now." — Richelle E. Goodrich
- "I heard one cry in the night, and I heard one laugh afterwards. If I cannot forget that, I shall not be able to sleep again." — M. R. James
- “It was a graveyard smash.” — “The Monster Mash”
- “Don’t torture yourself, Gomez. That’s my job.” — “The Addams Family”
- "The moon has awoken with the sleep of the sun. Light has been broken and the spell has begun." — Tairrie B
- "For no mere mortal can resist the evil of the thriller." — Vincent Price, "Thriller"
Didn't see one that fits your post? You can get more HERE