Photo: Getty Images
So it's easy to order your food, but there is a thing about it that might make you want to pause that for a bit. Circuit Route Planner tood a poll of their 500 deliver drivers and found that 8 out of 10 drivers eat part of their customers order......ummm, gross. To make it worse 1 in 4 drivers say they've had sex in their car and 1 in 10 have peed on or near a customers house.
So what else bad happens when you order your food??
- 27-percent have had inappropriate conversations with customers
- They’ve intentionally damaged packages (23%),
- 18-percent mark packages as delivered when they aren’t
- 17-percent have stolen packages
- 17-percent admit to opening and then resealing packages
There’s a reason for the bad behavior, though. About 73-percent say they are tipped very poorly and have been tip baited. Other things about customers that upset drivers are:
- Dogs bark at them 57-percent
- The neighbors are rude 38-percent
- Customers are over friendly 34-percent
- The address is hard to get to 34-percent
- Customers aren’t friendly 30-percent
So does this make you think about where you lunch will come from today? It's got me thinking.